Carl is a highly creative, loyal and focused individual with a proven track record of delivery across multiple business functions working alongside IT and the business. His time with Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) has given him full exposure to the entire project lifecycle within the Financial Services & General Insurance sectors plus product development within the Legal sector.
He constantly demonstrated strong stakeholder management, both internal and external to LBG, alongside his proven communication and decision-making skills. This allows him to generate appropriate decisions and solutions using different lenses to ensure all stakeholder interests are considered within the business architecture and project management disciplines.
Novon Solution Specialist consultant skills.
- Experience of 5 originations projects
- Applying an E2E lens to ensure all facets are taken into consideration
- Excellent facilitation skills to get the best out of workshops
- An understanding of the importance of Legal, Risk and Compliance obligations
- Applying workable models to ensure coverage and traceability